My Go-To Voluminous Hair - Loose Curls
I'm dying to get my hair cut and change up the colour but in the meantime, I have been wearing this hair style quite often. I have never been a fan of huge, 4 inches off your head, volume when it comes to my hair. I have always had a hard time getting more volume at my roots than my ends. My hair is very thick and it loves to look like a triangle if I don't take the time to do these steps.
- Spray and brush through Sebastianne Professionals Potion 9 Light Treatment Spray on damp hair
- Spray and brush through Julep Top Coat for Hair as a heat protectant and shine spray
- Brush all hair to one side and blow dry near the root
- Continue in sections, Lifting and drying throughout, until the middle of your hair.
- Switch sides and continue in sections
- Brush all hair to the back and blow dry back, and pushing forward to create a poof and blow dry that as well
- Flip hair upside down and blow dry
- Brush hair all the way back again and brush through and dry the ends