Three Cheese Spinach Dip!
If I'm invited to your party, chances are I'm bringing Spinach Dip. It's become my go to potluck dish. Easy and delicious, and usually a crowd pleaser. Recently I've been making my own tortillia chips to go along side and those are just as loved.
I have been in love with Kelsey's version for years and decided to try and make my own. I started with a random recipe online and made a few changes to make it my own. I figured it was time to share my recipe!
Let's start off with the Spinach Dip! This recipe makes the perfect amount for any get together with 6-10 people. It takes just over 3 hours including preperations.
What you'll need:
- Crockpot (Slow Cooker)
- 2 1/2 cups (565g) - Cream Cheese
- 3/4 cup (90g) - Mozzarella Grated
- 2/3 cup (65g) - Parmesan Flakes (Grated works too)
- 1 1/3 cup (300g) - Frozen Chopped Spinach
- 1 teaspoon - Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon - Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon - Cayenne Pepper
- Add everything except the Mozzarella to the Slow Cooker. Set to LOW and let it do it's thing for 1 hour.
- STIR than back on LOW for another hour.
- Add Mozzarella, stir and leave for 1 more hour.
- Stir once more, if it still looks a bit chunky add an extra 30 mins.
- Time to serve!
Not the most appetizing looking in the crockpot but it sure is yummy!
Best served hot/warm with a side of crackers or tortillia chips.
I hope you love this recipe as much as I do. Let me know if you try it and if you dig it!